A simple economical way to add extra effects, cue, or stage monitor sends to your mixing console.
Patching SENDIT into your system couldn't be easier. SENDIT's electronic design and patching features ensure easy interfacing with your mixer. Every mixer patchpoint used as a signal source for SENDIT is duplicated on the units rear panel, leaving all mixer patching facilities available for normal use, and with SENDIT's active, high impedance inputs, your mixer won't even know SENDIT is plugged in. All inputs and outputs accept balanced or unbalanced signals, and no specialized cabling or patchcords are required.
SENDIT features color-coded knobs for easy identification of different mixes even in low light conditions, and comes with a comprehensive, easy to read owners manual, which includes explanations and graphic diagrams to assure you get the most out of your purchase.
- Input Impedance: 100KOhms
- Output Impedance: Less than 30 ohms
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20KHz + 0.5dB
- Noise: Better than -95dB at Normal Gain and Level Settings
- Harmonic Distortion: Better than 0.05% at operating level
- Maximum Input level: +10dBv
- Maximum Output Level: +21 dBv
- 4 Inputs, 3 Outputs
This item is new old stock and comes complete in box with manuals. The manufacturer's warranty is not longer valid. If unit does not function we will replace it or refund your money.