The PDB™ Passive Direct Box is a rock solid, roadworthy DI for connection of the outputs of electronic musical instruments (or other audio sources) to the balanced inputs of mixer consoles and other balanced inputs.
The PDB™ also allows connection of a music source to an instrument amplifier while simultaneously patching it to a mixer.
- Input Attenuation Switchable (0 dB, -20dB, -40dB)
- Instrument Input 50k Ohm
- Parallel Link Jack 50k Ohm
- Output Jack 600 Ohm XLR Output Jack
- Ground Lift Switchable Ground Lift
- Construction All Steel Chassis
- Electric guitar and bass pick up output signals - The high impedance signal from a guitar or bass guitar pickup is translated by the PDB™ into a low impedance balanced signal required by mixing consoles.
- Keyboards and line level signals - The PDB™ automatically balances and matches the line level outputs of modern electronic keyboards. If you are using a multiple keyboard setup and your keyboards are all plugged into a single instrument amplifier, the PDB™ can be used to replace individual direct boxes. Simply send the output of the instrument amplifier to the PDB™ and then to the console (instead of a separate DI box for each keyboard).
- 3. DJ console output signals - DJ mixers often supply only an unbalanced –10dB signal. The PDB™ converts this signal to a balanced line level signal before it reaches the console, while providing a convenient method of connector transition with the capability to run long cables.
- 4. Speaker level signals - The PDB’s ability to accept speaker level inputs from a power amplifier’s output allows post-amplifier, post eq and effects signals to be fed directly to the console. In this manner, a particular effect or amplifier sound can be sent directly to the mix.
This item is new stock and comes complete in box with manufacturers warranty and manuals.