Let's take a look at the construction features of the dbx® 223. At first glance, you'll notice the units are great looking. As you turn the controls something else becomes apparent; these units are extremely well built. The controls exude great precision, and the feel is a solid "click". Also, when you open the box, you won't find the external power supply that accompanies most processors in this price range. That's because we know how difficult external power supplies can be to work with and even though it costs a little more we put the high quality power supply right in the unit. All the inputs and outputs are TRS differentially balanced 1/4" jacks that are bolted down to the chassis. This "nutting down" of the jacks insures that even if someone stomps on a cable plugged into the unit, it's not going to tear up the circuit board inside. All dbx crossovers all feature Linkwitz-Riley 24dB per octave filters, the professional standard.
- TRS differentially balanced ins and outs
- Mode switch for stereo 2-way or mono 3-way operation
- Low frequency summed (subwoofer) output
- x10 range switch on both channels
- 40Hz high pass (low cut) filter both channels
- Phase reverse switch on all outputs
- Individual level controls on all outputs
- 24dB per octave Linkwitz-Riley filters (the professional standard)
- Stereo/Mono status LEDs indicate the selected mode
- dbx® 2 year parts and labor as standard
- CSA NRTL/C approved
- CE compliant
This item is new stock and comes complete in box with manufacturers warranty and manuals.
(within the Continental United States only)