The Model 207D is an affordable, audiophile quality tube mic preamp that meets or exceeds the performance of preamps costing many times more. The Model 207D will reveal the subtlety and power of vintage condensers, ribbons, electrets, and popular dynamic mics. Even the world's most respected microphones will sound better. Plus, with its AES/EBU and S/PDIF digital outputs and Word Clock connection, the Model 207D offers direct digital connection throughout your signal chain, with up to 96kHz sampling rates.
The instrument inputs also are quieter and have more gain, than conventional instrument preamps. The MicLimT circuitry, previously only available in our flagship Model 1100 2 channel and Model 1788 8 channel mic preamps, makes the Model 207D virtually crashproof - making it a perfect front end for digital recorders.
By combining the best traits of tube and solid state circuitry, the Model 207D captures a sound that is warmer, fuller and more true to life. Whether you are recording, mixing live, broadcasting or webcasting, the signal has to travel a long journey before its final delivery. So give your sound a great start with the Aphex Model 207D Tube Mic/Instrument Preamp with Digital Outputs.
- Two independent low noise channels of tube amplification
- AES/EBU and S/PDIF digital outputs with up to 96k sampling rates
- Microphone and Instrument inputs on each channel
- MicLim™ on each channel
- Mic Input: 20 to 65dB of continuously variable gain
- Instrument Input: -infinity to 65dB of continuously variable gain
- Switchable 48 volt Phantom Power with ramp up feature
- Delayed Turn On
- Polarity, 20 dB pad and Low Cut Filter switches
- LED Headroom Meter Display for each channel
- Switchable -10 dBv / +4 dBu operating level
- Balanced 3-pin and 1/4" TRS Inputs and Outputs
- Internal Switch Mode Power Supply
This item is new stock and comes complete in box with manufacturers warranty and manuals.