The BM 9S subwoofer is intended to operate with the BM series monitors, more specifically, the BM 5A monitor. It is extremely well-suited for that extra punch to the bottom in setups where space is limited. The BM 9S delivers a clear, crispy and surprisingly powerful punch when you take its almost diminutive size into account. The BM 9S will complement stereo and multichannel monitoring equally well and when daisy-chaining of subwoofers is needed, it sports a low level LFE input/output.
For significant control and enhancement of the general performance, the BM 9S is a closed cabinet type. This creates an internal pressure by which the woofer gains a considerable amount of precision when it comes to the reproduction of low frequent signals. This precision is easily audible and it augments the feeling of reality that the listener experiences.
- 10” woofer
- Phase adjustment in 0° / 180°
- Auto on/off, power LED
- Mode selection, LFE or slave
- Adjustment of low-pass corner frequencies (50-150Hz)
- SAT/SUB high-pass adjustment, Flat, 60 Hz, 80 Hz
- Small dimensions: 11.6” X 11.4” X 12.5”
- 200 W @ 4 Ohms
- Discrete LFE input, slave output for linking
- Closed cabinet for extremely precise low frequency reproduction
This item is new stock and comes complete in box with manufacturers warranty and manuals. We use DHL for our shipping which is comparable to UPS Ground.