Precision 8 combines the benefits of the all-new 200mm (8”) Dual Concentric™ driver with Tannoy’s SuperTweeter™ to deliver a new standard for passive reference monitors. With response that extends beyond 50kHz and distortion that is significantly below that of lesser competitors, Precision 8 allows you to monitor with unprecedented accuracy and minimal fatigue. Equally suited to demanding applications in music or film production, the Precision 8 delivers exceptional articulation over an ultra-wide 90 degrees of dispersion. Tongue and groove construction and Tannoy’s classic massive MDF front baffle combine to minimise cabinet resonance and further contribute to the monitor’s neutrality at all power levels.
- Frequency response: 54Hz-51kHZ
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 80 to 160W @ 8Ω
- Power Handling Average RMS: 80W
- Power Handling Programme RMS: 160W
- Normal Impedance: 6Ω
- Sensitivity: 93dB for 1W at 1m
- Distortion: <0.5%
- Crossover Frequency : 2.2kHz
- Dispersion: (@-6dB) 90 degrees
- Dual ConcentricTM LF/MID section 200mm (8”) Dual ConcentricTM constant directivity driver with multi fibre paper pulp cone
- Dual ConcentricTM HF section 25mm (1”) titanium dome neodymium magnet system
- SuperTweeterTM 25mm (1”) titanium dome neodymium magnet syste
- Optimised bass-reflex loaded
- MDF cabinet and front baffle.
- Tongue and groove front and back
- Black cabinet
- Grey painted baffle with brushed aluminium inlay
This item is new stock and comes complete in box with manufacturers warranty and manuals.