Two-way active nearfield monitor - 6.9 woofer and 1.1 soft dome tweeter
AIR 6 is developed for both stereo and multichannel monitoring in any demanding environment. Post production facilities and music recording and mixing studios will benefit greatly from the technology and clear monitoring that AIR 6 provides. Installing an AIR 6 system will be equally advantageous when it comes to small film editing rooms and OB vans.
Model AIR 6 Specifications:
- System : Two-way Active Nearfield Monitor
- Frequency response: (+/- 3 dB) 40 Hz 22 kHz
- Peak SPL 1m, pair (IEC Short Term): > 128 dB peak
- Peak SPL 2m, 5.1 (IEC Short Term): > 126 dB peak
- Max SPL 1m, (IEC Long Term): 104 dB RMS
- Precision of monitor matching: +/- 0.2 dB
- Port tuning frequency: 45 Hz
- Internal cabinet volume: 12.1 litres
- Bass principle: Bass reflex
- Crossover frequency: 2150 Hz (DSP generated)
- Crossover slope: 24 dB/oct (Linkwitz Riley, DSP generated)
- Tweeter: Esotec 28 mm / 1.1 soft dome, rear chamber, mag. fluid, 4mm die-cast alu front, pure alu wire voice coil
- Woofer: 175 mm / 6.9, one-piece molded polypropylene cone, 75 mm / 3 pure alu voice coil, mag. shielded
- Mains voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz (auto-select)
- Power consumption: 40 W @ 1/8 max power (IEC 60065) br>
- Amp: Black anodized aluminum back plate
- Cabinet: Dark gray MDF baffle, Silver foil
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 338 x 216 x 345mm / 13,3 x 8,5 x 13,6
- Weight 9.8 kg / 21.8 lbs
- Tweeter and woofer: Tweeter 200 W amp/Woofer 200 W amp
This MAC and PC compatible remote application allows central real-time control of AIR system parameters such as volume control, reference level, presets and setup. AIR Soft is included with all AIR monitors.
AIR Remote provides instant access to the AIR system volume, independent of your DAW or computer. Additionally, AIR Remote features one-touch operation of system reference levels, preset recall and solo/mute status for each monitor. The calibrated volume knob of AIR Remote allows accurate level setting, perfect tracking as well as calibrated loudness for any AIR setup. The AIR remote is powered through TC-Link of any AIR monitor.
Placement & Calibration Test CDs
The AIR Test CDs are produced for set-up, calibration, and test of the AIR Series. There is one stereo CD and one DTS encoded 5-channel CD.
- 3 AIR 6 Master A+D w/ power cords and CAT 5 cables
- 2 AIR 6 Slave w/ power cords and CAT 5 cables
- 2 Hardware Remotes
- 1 AIRSoft Remote Control Software Disk
- 1 TC Link Cable - Serial to CAT 5
- 1 Test Code Setup CD
- Packed in 3 boxes. wt 60lbs, 60lbs, 30lbs aprox.
This item is Demo stock and is in new condition. It comes complete in box with manufacturers warranty and manuals.