The Bag End INFRASUB-12 is a self powered subwoofer system employing a direct radiating 12" cone loudspeaker in a sealed enclosure and a 400 Watt power amplifier mounted to an aluminum plate on the back of the enclosure. The INFRASUB-12 also includes a built-in INFRA dual integrator providing a flat acoustical response down to 8 Hertz, well below the audible range of human hearing.
- Low Frequency Transducer: EL-12P 12" Cone
- Amplifier Output Power: 400 Watts continuous sine wave
- INFRA Module: 8 Hz dual integrator
- Driver Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Input Connectors: Left, Center, and Right channel line level RCA jacks, Left and Right speaker level spring terminals
- Hi-Pass Outputs: Left, Center and Right channel line level RCA jacks 12dB per octave, -6dB at 95 Hz
- Frequency Response: ±3 dB 8 Hz to 95 Hz (2pi Steradians) INFRA system -6 dB frequency 95 Hz (not adjustable)
- Overload Protection: Preset threshold Concealment™ circuitry
- Finish: Black textured paint
- Grille: Black nylon cloth on frame
- Magnetic Shield: Low flux leakage
- Dimensions:15.5"h x 18"w x 15.75"d ,39.4cm x 45.8cm x 40.1cm
- Weight: 57 lbs. (25.86 kg)
This item is new stock and comes complete in box with manufacturers warranty and manuals.