The Genelec 7050B LSE Subwoofer provides perfect partner to the 8020A for both Stereo and Surround Sound applications. The 7050B extends the LF response down to 25 Hz with amazing Bass articulation. This is made possible in such a compact enclosure thanks to Genelec's patented Laminar Spiral Enclosure (LSE) technology. With 5 main input channels and an LFE Channel with 85/120 Hz reproduction Bandwidth selection, the 8020A/7050B system fulfills the needs of 5.1 productions. You can also use the 7050B to complement the 8030A monitor.
It has a Frequency Response from 25 Hz - 85 Hz (+/- 3dB), and the ability to deliver short term Sine Wave of 100 dB SPL in half space at 1 metre. Like all Genelec LSE active subwoofers, the 7050B also features extremely low distortion.
- Maximum short term Sine Wave SPL output averaged from 30 to 85 Hz, measured in half space at 1 meter: &Amp;#8805;100 dB SPL
- Input: 5 main + LFE Analog channels
- Sum out outputs: 0
- Driver: 8 inches (205 mm)
- Free field Frequency Response: 25 - 85 Hz (LFE 85/120 Hz) +/-3 dB
- Manual acoustic controls:Subwoofer Level control: +12 to -6 dBu (variable)Bass Roll-Off: 0 to -6 dB @26 Hz (2 dB/step)Phase adjustment: 0 to -270 (90/step) @85 Hz
- Amplifier power: 70 W
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 16 1/8 x 13 3/4 x 12 9/16 inches (410 x 350 x 319 mm)
- Weight: 39.6 lb(18 kg)
This item is new stock and comes complete in box with manufacturers warranty and manuals. We have two of these left in stock.