The CO2 is a compact and rugged digital audio tool that converts S/PDIF signals from optical to coax and from coax to optical. Its 2-in, 2-out design allows the CO2 to operate as a full-duplex, bi-directional converter, or as a half-duplex converter with “thru” port—allowing it to work as both a converter and a repeater. The CO2 is also affordable enough that it’s easy to add several if needed.
- Converts between optical and coax S/PDIF
- Servers as a repeater to extend cable runs
- TOSlink optical and coaxial digital inputs
- TOSlink optical and coaxial digital outputs always active
- Transformer-isolated RCA jacks prevent system ground loops
This item is new stock and comes complete in box with manufacturers warranty and manuals.