The SLM-100 Precise Sound Pressure Level Meter is a versatile device for measuring sound intensity in just about any acoustic environment - loud or soft; high-pitched, low-pitched, or broadband; intermittent or continuous. You can use it to measure noise levels in factories, schools, offices, and airports, or to check acoustics of studios, auditoriums, clubs, bars, and home theater installations.
- Large, easy-to-read analog meter for taking quick measurements anywhere
- RCA jack provides a clean output signal to feed an equalizer or other test equipment
- Frequency ranges from 32Hz to 10kHz
- A and C weighted measurements with peak or averaging response
- Condensor Microphone
- 7-range selector switch
- Calibration control
- SLOW response for average readings / FAST response for peak readings
- 9V battery power, with built in battery indicator
- SPL ranges from 50dB to 126dB, referenced to 0.0002mbar
- A threaded insert allows the meter to be mounted on a camera tripod
- Frequency Response: 32 Hz - 20kHz
- Accuracy: +/- 2 dB @ 114 dB
- Standard: 0 dB = 0.0002 mbar
- Weighting: A and C
- Response: Fast and Slow
- Signal Output: 1.0 volt (peak)
- Battery Check: Good @ 7.0 to 10.5 volts
- Expected Battery Life: 110 working hours
- Dimensions: 6.25" × 2.5" ×1.75"
This item is new stock and comes complete in box with manufacturers warranty and manuals.