The CRICKET Polarity Tester is a two-piece unit ('Send' & 'Receive'). The Send unit generates a 'pulse', which is sent through the speaker, cable, microphone, or the device being tested. The Receive unit interprets that pulse and indicates if that pulse is positive or negative. The bottom of each unit has a quick reference guide on how to understand the readings given. The CRICKET Polarity Test Set is easy to use, necessary to own, and not a lot of money. The CRICKET is suggested for anybody working with sound systems.
- Checks continuity and polarity
- ¼" TRS and XLR in/out
- Tests speakers, mics, cables and wireless systems
- Tests mixers and signal processors for polarity inversions
- Internal speaker for testing mic polarity
- Internal mic for testing speakers
- High level output for testing miles of cable
- Battery test on Receive module saves troubleshooting time
This item is new stock and comes complete in box with manufacturers warranty and manuals.
(within the Continental United States only)