The Pro Co Cough Drop is a simple microphone signal muting device that offers clean, reliable performance with nearly any balanced or floating low impedance (1500ohm nominal) microphone or signal source.
- Noiseless "No-Pop" Mute Switch
- Works Equally Well with Phantom Powered or Normal Balanced Mics
- Sloped Top Panel Allows Easy Access to Switch for Foot or Hand Operation
- Sturdy 16-gage Steel and Extruded Polyvinyl Chloride Enclosure
- Reliable Mechanical Switch
- Passive Design Requires No Batteries or Phantom Power to Operate
- Connects with Standard Mic Cables
- Ideal for Momentary Muting in Live Broadcase Situations.
(within the Continental United States only)
Demo Gear Return Policy: We offer a 7 day guarantee on our used merchandise. If the unit does not work or quits within 7 days of receipt, we will repair or refund your money at our discretion.