We are clearing out old stock and this price is our cost!
This amplifier features recessed level controls on the front panel along with signal presence/IOC (distortion) indicators for quick and accurate performance information. ODEP circuity protects the amplifier under the most severe conditions, while DC and fault protection safeguard your investment if conditions should become dangerous.
Power-Tech Series amplifiers include three input sensitivity settings, providing the versatilityy for any application from sound reinforcement to electronic instruments.Features
- Amplifier Accessories: Accepts MT-XLR and MT-BB input modules.
- Signal-to-Noise: (A-weighted) Better than 105 dB below full rated power into 8 ohms with 26 dB gain. (unweighted) Better than 100 dB below full rated power.
- Input Impedance: Nominally 20 kohms balanced and 10 kohms unbalanced.
- Connectors: Inputs: Balanced 1/4-in phone jack for each channel. Output: a pair of color-coded binding posts each channel.
- Load Impedance: Rated for 4 to 8 ohms in Stereo, 8 to 16 ohms in Bridge-Mono and 2 to 4 ohms in Parallel-Mono.
- Maximum output power: At 0.1% THD at 1 kHz: 325W-8ohms, 460W-4ohms.
This item is new stock and comes complete in box with manufacturers warranty and manuals.