LynxONE provides basic analog and digital audio with on board AD and DA conversion. The analog side features 24-bit technology and sample rates up to 50kHz. The digital side goes up to 96kHz and can use either the AES/EBU or SPDIF digital format. LynxONE also offers two MIDI ports.
- Stereo 24-bit analog input and outputs with +4dBu or -10dBV levels
- Digital I/O supporting AES/EBU and S/P DIF formats at sample rates up to 96kHz
- Independent, 24-bit audio stream architecture supports simultaneous four-channel recording and playback
- Two smart, deeply buffered MIDI ports
- Low-jitter, highly adjustable sample clock tunable to all rates 8kHz to 100kHz
- Mixer application provides software-controlled configuration
- Ships with complete 6' Audio cable and 2' MIDI/Clock cable set
- Internal Clock input and output connectors for synchronizing multiple LynxONE's or connection to video capture/playback adapter
- Ships with Windows 95/98/ME drivers and Windows NT/2000/XP drivers for Intel/AMD platforms and Macintosh OS9 ASIO 2.0 drivers
- Does not support for 64-bit or Vista.
This item is new stock and comes complete in box with manufacturers warranty and manuals.