The ultra-small Mbox® 2 Micro enables Pro Tools users to edit, sequence, and mix sessions created on Pro Tools|HD®, Pro Tools LE®, and Pro Tools M-Powered™ systems on the go, as well as compose music with virtual instruments and loops.
About the size of a typical USB flash drive, Mbox 2 Micro offers high-quality 24-bit / 48 kHz sound, a 1/8-inch stereo output for headphone or speaker monitoring (no audio inputs*), and a convenient volume wheel, providing you with the freedom of true editing, sequencing, and mixing mobility. Whether you’re looking to work on studio-created or live sound Pro Tools sessions on the go, or create loop-based or virtual instrument-driven music, Mbox 2 Micro lets you work wherever inspiration takes you.
Mac OS X Leopard Compatability update available online.
- Digidesign-qualified Windows Vista- (32-bit Business or Ultimate), Windows XP- or Mac OS X 10.5-based computer
- Minimum 1 GB of RAM
- DVD-ROM or equivalent optical drive for software installation
- Available USB port for Mbox 2 Micro system (USB hubs not supported)
Included in the box
Mbox 2 Micro
- Pro Tools LE Software DVD-ROM installer
- USB extension cable
- User Guide and Regitration Information card.
* Mbox 2 Micro features analog outputs only.
This item is new stock and comes complete in box with manufacturers warranty and manuals.
(within the Continental United States only)