Apogee's DA1000E-20 is a portable, stereo Digital to Analog Converter that provides a professional reference standard for unclolored reference monitoring of digital audio sources. Applications include open reel and video based recorders for CD mastering, DAT Recorders, Hard Disk Recorders, Digital Audio Workstations, multi-track Applications and CD players. The A 1000E-20 features 20 bit resolution with unequaled sonic performance and versatility. 12v operation makes it ideal for portable use.
- Quantization - Converter: 20 bits per sample / 8x oversampling
- Quantization - Input: 16 bits per sample
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-10kHz +- 0.025dB, 10kHz - 20kHz +0.05/-0.2dB
- DC power input: 12VDC@1100mA
- Size: 27.30L x 13.12W x 3.96H cm (10.7L x 5.6W x 1.6H in)
This item is new old stock and comes complete in box with manuals. There may no longer be a Manufacturers warranty on this item. It not we will offer a 7 day guarantee. If the unit does not work or quits within 7 days of receipt, we will repair or refund your money at our discretion.
(within the Continental United States only)