The Most Widely Used Headphones in US Studios
A proven "workhorse" throughout the recording industry, the K141 Studio serves as the reference standard for supra-aural (on-the-ear) monitor headphone designs. Now with Varimotion XXL capsule for studio sound at home and for portable use.
A small coupling volume in the ear cup, combined with an "integrated semi-open" venting system behind the transducer, gives the K 141 Studio its trademark sound: punchy, accurate, and crisply defined. The K 141 Studio will deliver high sound pressure levels without distortion and it is solidly built to withstand around-the-clock session use.
- Type: dynamic
- Design: supraaural, semi-open
- Frequency Range: 18 Hz to 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 101 db SPL/mW
- Power handling capability: 200 mW
- Impedance: 55 Ohm
- Cable: 3m (10 ft.) plug-in single cable
- Stereo adapter: gold-plated, screw-on 3, 5/6, 3 mm (1/8 to 1/4 in.) jack
- Net Weight (without cable): 225 g (7.9 oz.)
This item is new stock and comes complete in box with manufacturers warranty and manuals.
(within the Continental United States only)