Audio-Technica has introduced a straight-cable version, ATH-M50s, of its flagship ATH-M50 headphones. Designed to provide an exceptionally natural response for professional monitoring/mixing, the headphones feature a closed-back, collapsible design with 45 mm neodymium drivers, circumaural ear pieces (180° swivel) and luxuriously padded ear cushions. A straight cable at the left earpiece terminates to a gold-plated mini-plug with included screw-on ¼" adapter.
Audio-Technica’s sophisticated driver technology and superior components deliver exceptional power handling and very high SPL capabilities while maintaining clarity of sound throughout their extended range, with deep, accurate bass and outstanding high-frequency extension. The headphones feature proprietary large-aperture drivers with neodymium magnet systems for ultra-efficient signal transfer.
- Exceptional audio quality for professional monitoring and mixing
- Collapsible design ideal for easy portability and convenient storage
- Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers with neodymium magnet systems
- Closed-back cushioned earcup design creates an outstanding seal for maximum isolation
- Adjustable padded headband for comfort during long mixing/recording sessions
- Curled cable terminates to gold-plated mini-plug with screw-on ¼" adapter
- Impedance: 38 ohms
This item is new stock and comes complete in box with manufacturers warranty and manuals.
(within the Continental United States only)