Audio-Technica’s premium professional studiophones offer a flat, extended frequency response for professional studio monitoring. Superior components provide very high SPL capabilities while maintaining exceptional clarity of sound. Exterior design features include sturdy strain-relief cable and comfortable circumaural earpieces that can be rotated 180º to permit one-ear monitoring. The studiophones utilize 40-millimeter drives with neodymium magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils for lowest mass. They are equipped with an 11-foot cable terminated in a standard ¼-inch connector. This field-serviceable model allows elements, cables, and earpads to be replaced in the field if needed.
- Type: Closed-back dynamic
- Driver Diameter: 40 mm
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Voice Coil: Copper-clad aluminum wire
- Frequency Response: 5 - 28,000 Hz
- Maximum Input Power: 1,600 mW at 1 kHz
- Sensitivity: 100 dB
- Impedance: 60 ohms
- Cable: 11' (3.4 m) (OFC litz wire, left-side exit)
- Connector: 1/4" (6.3 mm) phone plug
- Weight: 8.8 oz (250 g) without cable
This item is new stock and comes complete in box with manufacturers warranty and manuals.
(within the Continental United States only)