The Mackie 1604-VLZ maintains all the features and functionality of its wildly popular predecessor, the 1604-VLZ Pro, yet adds even greater headroom, a redesigned mix bus, and an improved EQ section for an amazingly intuitive, musical feel. Whether you need a powerful board for your home and studio recording, or a live mixer for club work, the 1604-VLZ delivers incredible sound with its 16 acclaimed XDR2 mic preamps. Built Mackie-tough, and ready to tackle practically any sound application, the Mackie 1604-VLZ is a first-rate mixer!
- 16 studio-grade XDR2 Extended Dynamic Range mic preamps
- 16 high-headroom line inputs, 16 channel inserts
- 60mm long-wearing logarithmic-taper faders
- Ultra-wide 60dB gain range
- 130dB dynamic range
- +22dBu line input handling
- Distortion under 0.0007% (20Hz - 20kHz)
- Phantom power for studio condenser mics
- 4 Aux sends, level, pan, -20dB/Solo and Overload/Mute_LEDs on each channel
- 4 stereo Aux returns, 8 Direct outs, 4 Group/Bus outputs
- 3-band Active EQ with sweepable midrange
- 18dB/oct. 75Hz Lo-Cut filter
- Balanced 1/4" inputs and outputs (except inserts)
- Control Room/Phones multi-input source matrix
This item is new stock and comes complete in box with manufacturers warranty and manuals.