The FW-1884 is a professional DAW control surface and audio/MIDI interface that uses the FireWire high-speed data transfer protocol. With FireWires high-bandwidth capabilities, the FW-1884 provides audio and MIDI interfacing to computers as well as control of DAW parameters via 8 x 100mm motorized touch-sensitive channel faders, 1 master fader, and controls for pan, solo, mute and select functions on each channel. Tactile control for 4 bands of parametric EQ, a weighted jog wheel and a variety of shortcut keys for various popular software applications are also included.
- Comprehensive mixing, automation, editing and navigation tools for DAWs
- 8 x 100mm motorized touch-sensitive channel faders, one master fader
- Dedicated controls for pan, solo, mute and select functions on each channel; tactile control for four bands of parametric EQ
- Shortcut keys for various popular audio software applications
- 8 balanced XLR analog mic/line inputs with high quality mic preamps
- Phantom power and inserts on every channel
- 24-bit/96kHz A/D and D/A converters; full 96kHz operation on all analog I/O channels with compatible DAW software
- 8 channels of ADAT lightpipe, stereo S/PDIF inputs and outputs.
- 8 analog outputs, allowing connection of L/R and 5.1 surround matrices
- Dedicated headphone output
- 4 MIDI inputs, four MIDI outputs
- Word Clock in and out jacks
- Assignable footswitch jack
- Up to 18 simultaneous inputs
- Compatible with a wide variety of popular DAW applications
- Also available: FE-8 (8-channel sidecar) expands FW-1884 with 8 additional channel control strips
- Includes Cubase LE
This item is new stock and comes complete in box with manufacturers warranty and manuals.