We are clearing out old stock from our warehouse and this item is offered below our cost!
The Fostex RD-8 is a professional digital 8-track recorder designed specifically for commercial studios, post-production suites and sophisticated project rooms. With its built-in SMPTE generator/reader, you can stripe, read or jam sync code - even convert to MIDI Time Code- on a mont's notice. In ca video environment, the RD-8 can be either Master of Slave. In MIDI applications, the RD-8 will integrate seamlessly into a project studio allowing complete transport control from within an MMC compatible sequencer.
- SMPTE/EBU Time Code - Generator/Reader - All formats - Does not require a dedicated track. Will also sync to external sources.
- RS-422 Port - VTR Emulation; interface with Digital Audio Workstations.
- On-Board Synchronizer - Full chase/lock operation with offset.
- Pull-Up and Pull-Down - Fill to video and video to film transfers. Fast and precise off-line editing.
- Track Slip - Helps maintain perfect sound-to-picture sync with up to 170 msec delay.
- Selectable sampling - 44.1 kHz (CD) and 48 kHz (DAT) - Selectable on the front panel.
- Table of Contents - More than 40 operating parameters can be stored in the TOC area of the tape. Download at the next session and continue working right away.
- Auto Record - Hands free editing under microprocessor control. Punch-In/Out repeatedly and accurately.
- ADAT - Complete compatibility with all hardware and software in the ADAT Group.
This item is new stock and comes complete in box with manufacturer's warranty and manuals.