TASCAM cassette Portastudios the choice of thousands of musicians. It shatters the confusing page-shift-menu interface found in most other digital recorders. The DP-01FX digital recorder has 2, 1/4" TRS mic/line inputs, 2 phantom-powered XLR microphone inputs for connecting condenser mics, plus a guitar-level input. Its 8 tracks record at uncompressed CD quality to an internal 40GB hard drive, and a stereo master track is available for recording a mix. Each channel has a 45mm volume fader, plus dedicated controls for pan, effects send, high EQ, and low EQ. An LCD display shows meters, audio editing settings, and locate points. It has a USB 2.0 jack for file backup and transferring mixes to a computer. There are analog RCA line outputs, a headphone out and S/PDIF line output. The DP-01FX also has a multi-effects processor for adding effects to an instrument during recording and a reverb processor for adding effects during a mix.
The onboard CD burner makes backups and mastering a snap.
- 8-track recording at uncompressed CD quality into a built-in 40GB hard drive
- CD burner
- 2-track simultaneous recording
- Dedicated stereo mixdown track
- Dedicated controls on each channel for volume, pan, EFX send, EQ high and EQ low
- 2-band semi-parametric EQ per track
- 2 - 1/4" TRS mic/line inputs
- 2 phantom-powered XLR microphone inputs
- Guitar level input
- Built-in reverb processor
- Built-in insert effects processor
- Effects send and stereo return
- RCA line output
- S/PDIF digital optical output
- Headphone output with level control
- MIDI Timecode output
- USB 2.0 port for computer backup
- Track editing: copy, paste, move, erase, silence
This item is new stock and comes complete in box with manufacturers warranty and manuals.
(within the Continental United States only)