The Model 107 provides you with two discrete preamp channels, each with its own dedicated controls. The switchable 48V Phantom power makes it compatible with all microphones, dynamic, ribbon, electret condenser or large diaphragm studio condensers. The sonic benefit you can expect from the Model 107 is a greater degree of presence, detail, openness, and image.
- Equivalent Input Noise (EIN) of -128dBu, worst case at maximum gain
- Two independent channels with front panel XLR Inputs
- Up to 64dB of gain available
- 20dB pad with red LED indicator
- Two LED input meter (green LED = -20dBu, red LED 6dB below clip)
- Full 48V Phantom power with red LED indicator
- Low cut filter with red LED indicator: 80Hz, 12dB/octave
- Polarity inversion switch with red LED indicator
- Individual channel remote mute capability with red LED indicator
- Switchable +4dBu or -10dBV output with 1/4" TRS phone jacks
- Studio quality tube circuitry rugged enough for touring and field use
Unit is in good condition with no visible scratches or marks.
Used Gear Return Policy: We offer a 7 day guarantee on our used merchandise. If the unit does not work or quits within 7 days of receipt, we will repair or refund your money at our discretion.
(within the Continental United States only)
Please select "Shipping Option FS" at checkout.