The 165A gives the operator compete control of the compression and limiting characteristics. The choice of automatic or manually set attack and release rates provides the ultimate in flexibility. The control design and layout reflect the concern of the sophisticated user for repeatable, precise settings.
- Compression ratio continuously variable from 1:1 to infinity:1
- In automatic mode, compressor attack and release times are determined by program material dynamics. In manual mode, variable attack and release rates allow the 165A to be used as an ultra-fast or slower rms-detecting limiter.
- PeakStop circuit prevents unwanted peaks from getting through.
- Separate detector input allows compression preemphasis and other effects.
- Each 165A is equipped with matched rms detectors for stereo-strapping operation without the signal-summing errors of conventional strapped compressors.
- Analog rms meter is switchable to read input or output levels or the amount of gain reduction over a 30dB range.
- Active balanced input for hum and RF rejection.
- 24dBv input/output capability.
Unit is in good condition with some scratches on the top and bottom edge.
Used Gear Return Policy: We offer a 7 day guarantee on our used merchandise. If the unit does not work or quits within 7 days of receipt, we will repair or refund your money at our discretion.