The BCM 705 is Neumannís first dynamic microphone. The housing and headgrille are identical to those of the BCM 104; only the green logo indicates that this is something new from Neumann. The principle of reduction to the essentials can be seen in the dynamic capsule with a hypercardioid directional characteristic, specifically designed for speech reproduction at close range. Multi-level isolation from structure-borne noise ensures operation free of interference, even in a lively studio environment.
- Dynamic capsule
- Hypercardioid directional characteristic
- Integrated pop protection
- Integrated suspension
- Individual headgrilles for different users
- Colored rings to identify the replacement headgrilles
- Easy removal and cleaning of microphone headgrille (with bayonet mount)
- Multi-level isolation from structure-borne noise
- No power supply required
This item is new stock and comes complete in box with manufacturers warranty and manuals.
(within the Continental United States only)