The LX-308B is a true stereo 8-channel line level mixer (it may also be used as a sixteen channel mono mixing. The LX-308B can be used on its own any time stereo line level sources need to be combined together. Some typical applications for the LX-308B would include boardroom sound systems, multimedia sound distribution, broadcast studios, mobile broadcast units, satellite downlink distribution, and live sound reinforcement or studio sessions.
- True, stereo 8-channel line level mixer, doubles as a 16-channel mono mixing unit
- Convenient, 3.5mm stereo line in jack on front panel for MP3 players and smartphones
- Use alone or as an expander or sub mixer for larger consoles
- All balanced inputs
- Front panel level, pan controls and individual channel muting switches w/LED status indicators
- Channels 1 and 2 are switchable for either mic or line level input
This item is new stock and comes complete in box with manufacturers warranty and manuals.
(within the Continental United States only)