Mounting into an economical 1U rack space, the PMD560 records audio directly to an inexpensive Compact Flash card. It can easily be configured to record mono or stereo in two of the most common data formats, PCM (uncompressed) and .mp3. If you use more than one format, the PMD560 offers three programmable presets for your favorite setups-press one key, and the PMD560 is configured to your specifications. RS-232 is provided for machine control and automation, and editing and playlist creation can be done directly from the front panel. Marantz Professional has even included a USB connector right on the front panel to facilitate transfer of sound files to your PC.
- No moving parts - no maintenance
- Accommodates up to a 4GB CompactFlash card
- Records uncompressed 16-bit PCM .wav files at 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz.
- Records mono .mp3 files at 64 kbps and stereo .mp3 files at 128 kbps
- 3 presets allow instant configuration of recording format
- A 4GB CF card can hold over four hours of uncompressed stereo
- A 1GB CF card can hold over 17 hours (stereo) or 36 hours(mono) .mp3
- RCA line I/O
- "Copy Segment" cut-and-paste editing to a new sound file
- 99 "Virtual Tracks" for EDL-style editing
- Front-panel USB port for easy file transfer
- RS-232 port for automation and machine control
This item is new old stock and comes complete in box with manuals. There may no longer be a Manufacturers warranty on this item. If not we will offer a 7 day guarantee. If the unit does not work or quits within 7 days of receipt, we will repair or refund your money at our discretion.
(within the Continental United States only)