The GENx6-96 can distribute or generate sync information. They route Word Clock and Superclock to six BNC outs. With the flip of a switch, they operate as a stand-alone clock source, generating Word Clock and Superclock at 44.1. 48, 88.2, or 96kHz rates. As well as generate or distribute clock, it can output Word Clock or Superclock simultaneously by switching each of its outputs individually.
- Generates word or superclock at 44.1 or 48kHz
- Generates word clock at 88.2 or 96kHz
- Front panel switches for format selection (word or superclock) per output
- Locks to incoming AES, word, or superclock
- Generate extremely stable, low jitter clock streams
- Convert AES11 (sync) to word or superclock
- Can function as 1x6 clock distribution amplifiers provide a cost-effective solution that reduces system jitter and improves audio performance
This item is used but looks new. It comes in its original packaging with manual, power cord and extra plastic feet. There are no marks or scratches on the unit.
Used Gear Return Policy: We offer a 7 day guarantee on our used merchandise. If the unit does not work or quits within 7 days of receipt, we will repair or refund your money at our discretion.